It is believed that chanting Gayatri Mantra brings enthusiasm and positivity in life and a person can easily overcome even the worst situations with patience. By chanting this mantra, a person gets inspired towards the right path and starts doing work like religion and service. Chanting this mantra brings happiness and prosperity in life.
In Hinduism, Gayatri Mantra is said to be more effective than many other mantras. It is also believed that by reciting this mantra and understanding its meaning, one attains God. The mind calms down as well as positivity brings glow to your skin. Its chanting gives power to deal with the problems coming in life. This is considered a very beneficial mantra. For more detail you can contact to jyotish in Ahmedabad.
Meaning of Gayantri mantra:-
“Om bhurbhuvah svah tatsaviturvarenyam
Bhargo devasyah dhimahi dhiyo yo nah prachodayat
Meaning:- the meaning of this mantra, which is sung in praise of Lord Surya, is that we should imbibe that soul-form, sorrow-destroyer, happiness-like, superior, brilliant, sin-destroyers, god-form in our conscience. May that god guide our intellect in the right path.
When to chant gayatri mantra:- according to the scriptures, this mantra should be chanted 3 times a day. The first time is in the morning, a little before sunrise, start chanting the ,mantra till after sunrise, the second time is in the afternoon. Then in the evening, sometime before sunset, chanting should be started till sometime after sunset. Apart from these three times, if you want to chant Gayatri Mantra, then do it in silence.
Benefits of chant Gayatri mantra:-
- Person gets very angry then chanting gayatri mantra is very beneficial. Chanting of this mantra gives mental peace and the anger of the person gradually starts to calm down.
- It is believed that by regular chanting of Gayatri Mantra, siddhis can be achieved. This is the mantra to give success. If there are obstacles in your work and success is not being achieved, then chanting Gayatri Mantra is beneficial.
- Regular chanting of Gayatri Mantra gives relief from many diseases. By chanting it, there is a glow on the face and the body becomes healthy. Chanting of this ,mantra increases the speed of the eyes.
- Chanting of gayatri mantra is very beneficial for the students. By chanting this mantra the mind becomes concentrated and knowledge increases. Those who want to achieve success in education should chant gayatri mantra daily. In Hinduism, Gayatri Mantra is said to be more effective than many other mantras. It is also believed that by reciting this mantra and understanding its meaning, one attains God. The mind calms down as well as positivity brings glow to your skin. Its chanting gives power to deal with the problems coming in life. This is considered a very beneficial mantra.
Gayatri Mantra has been described as very miraculous and beneficial in the Vedas. Chanting of this mantra is usually done after the upanayana ceremony. Know such things about this mantra, why everyone should chant gayatri mantra.
- The total number of Vedas is four. Gayatri Mantra is mentioned in these four Vedas. The sage of this mantra is vishwamitra and the deity is savita. It is believed that there is so much power in this mantra that negative energies is ghosts and upper obstacles do dot explode around the person who chants it three times regularly.
- There are many benefits of chanting Gayatri Mantra. This mantra says, ’lets imbibe in our conscience that life-form, sorrow-destroyer, pleasure-form, superior, brilliant, sin-destroyer, god-form. May that god guide our intellect in the right path. That is, by chanting this mantra, intellectual ability and intellect power i.e. the ability to remember increases. This increases the speed of the person as well as gives a way to get rid of sorrows.
- Gayatri mantra can be chanted from two hour before sunrise to one hour after sunset. Silent mental chanting can be done anytime but this mantra should not be chanted at night. It is believed that chanting Gayatri mantra at night is not beneficial.
- There are twenty four letters in the Gayatri mantra. These twenty four letters are symbols of twenty four powers and accomplishments. This is the reason why the sages have described the Gayatri mantra as the fulfiller of all desires in the material world.
- When there is trouble in financial matters, by chanting the Gayatri mantra with the capsule of Shri, the financial obstacle is removed.
- This mantra is very beneficial for student . swami Vivekananda has said that Gayatri is the mantra of good intellect, hence it has been called the crown jewel of mantras. Regular chanting of Gayatri mantra 108 times sharpens the intellect and increases the ability to remember any subject for a long time. It also works to improve the intelligence and discretion of the person.